Orange-Ginger Fruit Dip
A platter of colorful cut-up fruit surrounding a bowl of this fluffy no-fuss dip will sweeten any holiday buffet table. It's a great way to get kids to eat fruit, too!
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the
- marshmallow creme, orange peel and ginger. Cover and refrigerate
- until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons dip (calculated without fruit) equals 73 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 42 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.