Orange Fruit Dip
I often take a platter of fruit and this dip to picnics, bridal showers and family events. Depending on the season, I'll have strawberries, cantaloupe apples and other fresh fruits.
11 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, orange juice concentrate and pudding mix
- for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Whisk in
- sour cream.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with fresh fruit.
- Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 89 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.