Orange Dip for Fruit
“This light and creamy dip is delightful with fruit, and it can also be used as a fluffy, low-cal frosting,” suggests field editor Kim Marie Van Rheenen from Mendota, Illinois.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, whisk orange juice and dry pudding mix. Whisk in
- sour cream. Fold in whipped topping. Transfer to a serving bowl;
- serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup (prepared with sugar-free pudding, reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat whipped topping; calculated without fruit) equals 118 calories, 3 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 99 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.