Orange Dijon Pork
My family loves saucy dishes and I love simple recipesthis one combines those two criteria! Sweet orange marmalade blends nicely with tangy mustard.
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 boneless pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. In a skillet over medium heat,
- brown chops in butter for 3-5 minutes on each side. Remove from the
- heat; place chops in an 8-in. square baking dish. Add
- Dijon-mayonnaise blend and marmalade to drippings in the skillet;
- stir until smooth. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes or until heated
- through. Pour over chops.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes; uncover and bake 5-10
- minutes longer or until chops are tender and sauce is thickened.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 391 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 132 mg cholesterol, 661 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 41 g protein.