- spoon. Transfer to a small bowl; cool for 10 minutes. Cover and
- refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into egg
- yolk mixture just until blended. Spoon mixture into meringue cups.
- Garnish with orange segments if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 filled meringue cup equals 320 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 157 mg cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.