Dotty Egge, Pelican Rapids, Minnesota
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 6 ounces frozen non-alcoholic pina colada mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups crushed ice
- Orange slices
- In a blender container, combine first four ingredients. Cover and
- process on high for 30 seconds or until smooth. Add ice and continue
- to blend until blended. Serve in a chilled glass. Garnish with an
- orange slice. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 138 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 29 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.