Orange Coffee Cake Ring
Tiny Dobbin of Winchester, Virginia shares her super-easy recipe for dressed-up orange rolls. With just three ingredients, Orange Coffee Cake Ring turns ordinary into elegant with toasted coconut and cream cheese.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.9 ounces) orange sweet rolls with icing
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Set aside icing from sweet rolls. Arrange rolls in a greased 9-in.
- round baking pan. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until golden
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and reserved icing. Spread over
- warm rolls. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve warm. Yield: 8 rolls.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 212 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 368 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.