Orange Coconut Balls
When my mother first made these slightly sweet morsels years ago, we immediately fell in love with their unique flavor.
27 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Roll into 1-in.
- balls, then roll in confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator.
- Roll in additional confectioners' sugar before serving. Yield: 4-1/2
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 98 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 46 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.