- 7-in. rectangle. Brush with water. Combine cinnamon and remaining
- sugar; sprinkle over dough to within 1 in. of edge.
- Tightly roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; seal
- ends. Place seam side down into two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to cool on a wire rack. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over
- bread. Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 142 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.