- the batter with a knife to remove air pockets. Bake on the lowest
- rack at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until top springs back when
- lightly touched. Immediately invert pan; cool completely. Run a
- knife around sides and center tube of pan. Invert cake onto a
- serving plate.
- For glaze, melt butter in a small saucepan; add remaining glaze
- ingredients. Stir until smooth. Pour over top of cake, allowing it
- to drizzle down sides. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 333 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.