- peaks form. Gradually fold into batter.
- Transfer to an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Bake at 325° for 55-60
- minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Immediately
- invert cake; cool completely. Loosen cake from sides of pan; remove
- cake and place on a serving platter.
- For icing, combine the confectioners' sugar, shortening and butter
- until smooth. Spread over top of cake. Spoon pineapple over icing.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 361 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 127 mg cholesterol, 197 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.