- until edges are lightly browned. Cool slightly.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat the brown sugar, egg whites, egg,
- flour, extracts and salt until smooth. Stir in cashews. Pour into
- crust. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until set. Cool completely on a
- wire rack. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over bars. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 bar equals 145 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 98 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.