Open House Punch
Janice Wilson of Manfield, Pennsylvania stirs up this sunny mixture for a crowd. "It's great for parties and weddings. I use tea bags rather than instant tea when brewing the tea for a stronger flavor," she notes.
85 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 6 quarts water
- 10 cups brewed tea
- 5 cups sugar
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a large container, combine the first six ingredients; stir until
- sugar is dissolved. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just before
- serving, transfer to a punch bowl. Stir in ginger ale. Yield: 85
- servings (4 gallons).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 83 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.