This kid-friendly recipe is one of my favorites. A Swedish co-worker passed it on to me when we worked together in Iowa.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, green pepper, milk, mustard and
- salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well; shape into six
- Spread cut sides of buns with butter; top each with a patty. Place on
- a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 14-17 minutes or until a meat
- thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 274 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 755 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as