- Brush the inside of crust with mustard. Sprinkle the green onions,
- chives and sauteed onions over crust. Carefully pour egg mixture
- over onions. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 30-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 361 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 139 mg cholesterol, 627 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.