Fool even the most seasoned foodie with this basket of “onion” rings. Graham cracker crumbs coat Twizzlers to create the illusion of deep-fried goodness. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
10 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + standing
- 10 licorice pastels
- 10 pieces Twizzlers Rainbow Twists
- 5 ounces white candy coating, melted
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Place a pastel in the end of a twist. Attach the other end of twist
- to pastel, forming a ring. Repeat with remaining pastels and twists.
- Place melted coating and cracker crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- Dip rings in coating allowing excess to drip off, then roll in
- crumbs. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Yield: 10
Nutrition Facts: 1 onion ring equals 130 calories, 4 g fat (4 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 30 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.