I came up with this recipe as a way to combine the unbeatable taste of hamburgers and onion. It's easy to keep the ingredients on hand for these juicy burgers. - Iva Hallman, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- In a small bowl, combine onion and salad dressing. Crumble beef over
- mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Broil, grill or pan-fry for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat is
- no longer pink. Serve on buns. Yield: 4 servings.
Cooking hamburgers over a very hot fire? Poke a hole in the center of each patty while shaping it. The center will cook faster...and the hole will be gone when the hamburger is done.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 414 calories, 22 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 549 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.