Once when we had overnight guests, my husband, Ernie, made this easy all-in-one breakfast. It was a success. Now these guests request this dish whenever they come to visit.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 4 large potatoes, peeled, cooked and cubed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 6 slices process American cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble sausage; add potatoes and
- onion. Cook over medium-high heat for 18-20 minutes or until
- potatoes are browned. Gradually stir in eggs; cook and stir until
- set. Remove from the heat; top with cheese. Season with salt and
- pepper. Yield: 4-6 servings.