Olive-Rice Cheese Spread
"My daughter, Amy, won a blue ribbon for this recipe at our town's Wild Rice Festival," writes Sandy tichy of Kelliher, Minnesota.
16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 2 tablespoons diced carrot
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, salad
- dressing, basil and pepper until smooth. Stir in the rice, carrot,
- chives and olives.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1
- hour. Just before serving, top with almonds. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 85 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 113 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.