Olive Orange Salad
This easy side salad is fancy enough to serve to dinner guests, but quick enough to make during the week. It pairs well with spicy meals, like blackened fish or pasta with zesty sausage. Carol Gaus - Elk Grove Village, Illinois
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 medium navel oranges
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- 6 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 6 tablespoons Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Peel and cut each orange widthwise into three slices. Place lettuce
- leaves on individual salad plates. Top with orange slices and onion.
- Sprinkle with olives; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 138 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 330 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat.