- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the sugar, cream and
- butter. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from
- the heat; stir in marshmallows and chocolate chips until smooth.
- Spread frosting over top and sides of cake. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 498 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 362 mg sodium, 85 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.