- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- In a heavy saucepan, cook and stir flour and milk over medium-low
- heat until a thick paste forms, about 10 minutes. Chill for 30
- minutes. In a large mixer, cream the butter, sugars and salt until
- light and fluffy. Beat in the chilled flour mixture until smooth,
- about 5 minutes. Beat in vanilla. Frost cake. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 652 calories, 40 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 537 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.