- mixture; mix well. Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt,
- baking soda and nutmeg; gradually add to batter and mix well.
- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake
- at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean.
- In a large bowl, combine frosting ingredients; spread over hot cake.
- Broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned
- and bubbly. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 288 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 305 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.