- at 350° for 18-24 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small saucepan, combine sugar and milk. Bring to a
- boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 30-60
- seconds or until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in
- chocolate chips and butter until smooth. Immediately spread over
- bars. Let stand until frosting is set. Cut into squares. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 bar equals 286 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 128 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.