Nutty Seasoned Popcorn
This is my all-time favorite to serve or bring to parties. The combination of popcorn and nuts is very satisfying, and even the kids can help make this treat. Shirley Nordblum
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chervil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 cup mixed nuts
- In a microwave, prepare popcorn according to package directions. Pour
- into a serving bowl. Add the basil, chervil and thyme; toss to coat.
- Add nuts, toss to combine. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (4 cups) equals 556 calories, 43 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 799 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 13 g protein.