- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen.
- Remove sides of pan. Combine caramel topping and milk until smooth;
- drizzle on serving plates. Top with a slice of torte. Serve with
- whipped cream or ice cream and sprinkle with pecans if desired.
- Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 317 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.