Nutty Chocolate Peanut Clusters
I'm always amazed at just how simple these chocolatey nut clusters are to make. They're a great treat to bring out after holiday meals or for a party. — Christine Eilerts, Tulsa, Oklahoma
100 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling Cook: 10 min.
- 1 pound white candy coating, chopped
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (16 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- In a double boiler or metal bowl over hot water, melt candy coating
- and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir
- in peanuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until set. Store in airtight
- containers. Yield: 2-3/4 pounds.