Nutter Butter Truffles
Send guests home with sweet memories of the day! Prepare these truffles 5 to 7 days in advance and store in the fridge for ease. —Kathy Carlan, Canton, Georgia
48 ServingsPrep: 1 hour + chilling
- 1 package (1 pound) Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, melted
- 8 ounces white candy coating, melted
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- Place cookies in a food processor; cover and process until finely
- crushed. Add cream cheese; process until blended. Roll into 1-in.
- Dip half of the balls in milk chocolate, allowing excess to drip off.
- Place on waxed paper. Repeat with remaining balls and white coating.
- Drizzle bittersweet chocolate over truffles. Let stand until set.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 truffle equals 120 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.