Noodle Pepperoni Pizza
"My family would eat wedges of this great-tasting skillet dinner without any complaint several nights a week," reports Gayle Lizotte of Merrimack, New Hampshire. "I love it because it's inexpensive and can be made in a snap."
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni, cut into strips
- Discard seasoning packets from noodles or save for another use. Cook
- noodles according to package directions; drain. Heat oil in a 10-in.
- ovenproof skillet. Press noodles into skillet, evenly covering the
- bottom of pan. Cook until bottom of crust is lightly browned, about
- 5 minutes. Pour spaghetti sauce over the crust. Sprinkle with cheese
- and pepperoni. Broil 4 to 6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or
- until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 237 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 588 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.