Noel Ice Cream Cups
Each year, our family enjoys a dessert that's much more fun than the typical pies and cakes. With refreshing ice cream chock-full of holiday ingredients like nuts, cherries and candies, these treats are a delightful end to a perfect meal.
-Dorothy Anderson, Ottawa, Kansas
8-10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons each chopped red and green maraschino cherries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Additional milk chocolate M&M's, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, pecans, cherries and
- extracts. Fold in M&M's.
- Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups and freeze for at least 30
- minutes. Sprinkle with chopped M&M's. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 189 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.