- mixture. Repeat meat and cheese layers.
- Top with mozzarella. Carefully place second dough rectangle on top;
- press edges to seal. Brush with milk; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden
- brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 560 calories, 32 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 1,025 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 40 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.