No-Fuss Ham Patties
Folks always want more whenever I make these ham patties. They're fast and easy to make, too.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 8 tablespoons dry bread crumbs, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 10 ounces ground fully cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, pickle relish, 6 tablespoons
- bread crumbs and mustard. Crumble ham over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into four patties. Sprinkle each side with remaining bread
- In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat in butter for 4 to
- 5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 160°.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 352 calories, 25 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 118 mg cholesterol, 1,230 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.