No-Bake Chocolate Cookie Triangles
When you need a special treat but time is short, try these no-bake bars. They only take a few minutes to make. They are rich, chocolaty and so good.Linda Stemen, Monroeville, Indiana
32 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 20 vanilla wafers, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool
- slightly. Stir in wafer crumbs and pecans. Transfer to a greased
- foil-lined 8-in. square pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or
- until firm.
- Using foil, lift cookies out of pan. Discard foil; cut into
- triangles. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 32 cookies.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 96 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.