- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Combine the
- eggs, butter, cream cheese and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients
- just until moistened (batter will be stiff). Fold in the apples,
- raisins and walnuts. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups
- two-thirds full. Combine the topping ingredients; sprinkle over
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out
- clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 212 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 226 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.