- Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Drain beans, reserving cooking liquid; place in an ungreased 3-qt.
- baking dish. Stir in onion mixture and bacon. Cover and bake at
- 300° for 2-1/2 hours or until beans are tender and reach desired
- consistency, stirring every 30 minutes. Add reserved cooking liquid
- as needed.
- Yield: 12 servings (2/3 cup each).
Nutrition Facts: 2/3 cup equals 385 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 810 mg sodium, 77 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 11 g protein.