Neptune Pasta Salad
This my original recipe and very easy to make. It's good for a light supper, and co-workers love it when I bring this to potluck lunches.
2 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 4 ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold
- water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, crab, onions and oranges. In
- another bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, orange juice ,
- salt and dill. Add to the pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 329 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 696 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.