- into egg yolks; return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Bring to
- a gentle boil; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat.
- Gently stir in vanilla. Pour into another small bowl; cover with
- plastic wrap and refrigerate, without stirring, until chilled.
- Just before serving, pour pastry cream into tart shell. Arrange
- nectarines and blueberries on top. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield:
- 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 207 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.