- In a large bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, coconut, pecans and
- orange peel. Stir in chocolate mixture until blended. Press into a
- greased 9-in. square baking pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until
- For filling, in a large bowl, cream butter and pudding mix. Beat in
- the confectioners' sugar, orange juice, peel and food coloring if
- desired. Spread over crust.
- For glaze, melt candy bar and butter in a microwave; stir until
- smooth. Spread over top. Refrigerate until set. Cut into bars.
- Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 bar equals 155 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 76 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.