Relates Linda Boehme of Fairmont, Minnesota. "We like to munch this while watching TV. The nacho flavoring is a zesty alternative to butter and salt."
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 5 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 to 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients; drizzle
- over popcorn and toss until well coated. Yield: 5 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 98 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.