In place of the ground beef and mozzarella cheese, consider topping this zesty pie with lean ground sausage and cheddar cheese. It tastes just as good.LaVerna Mjones, Moorhead, Minnesota
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- Place chips in a lightly greased 9-in. pie plate and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onion over medium
- heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with salt and
- pepper. Spoon over chips. Top with beans, tomato sauce and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until heated
- through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.