Mustard Vegetable Dip
I keep this dip in the fridge so my husband and I have something to munch on. It should keep for about 1 week in a tightly sealed container.
-Irene Malew, Medinah, Illinois
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon or other prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted raw vegetables
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, oil, mustard and garlic
- powder; stir until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3/4 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 190 calories, 17 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 163 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.