Mustard Salad Dressing
My cousin shared this recipe after I commented on its mild, delicious taste. It's so easy to whisk up, and it stores well in the refrigerator.
-Ruth Ann Stelfox, Raymond, Alberta
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- In a bowl, whisk the Miracle Whip, sugar, vinegar and mustard until
- well blended. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with salad.
- Yield: 1 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 113 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.