Mustard Potato Salad
This dish is so fast to put together and it will disappear that fast also. It works well at any potluck.American Egg Board, Linda Braun, Park Ridge, Illinois
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 2 cups diced peeled potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 1 recipe Old-Fashioned Egg Salad (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaves
- Slice radishes, optional
- In a saucepan, cover potatoes with water and cook until tender but
- firm. Drain and cool. In a bowl, combine egg salad, mayonnaise,
- mustard, onion and salt. Stir in cooled potatoes. Cover and chill.
- Serve on lettuce leaves; garnish with radishes if desired. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.