Mustard-Herb Chicken Breasts
The Dijon mayonnaise makes this grilled chicken moist and flavorful. Even though I learned to cook when I was young, and helped make supper for our family, I didn’t really enjoy it until now. My husband appreciates my new interest in finding and trying new recipes!
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven
- ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for
- 2 hours, turning once.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side
- or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 chicken breast half equals 163 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 720 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.