Mustard-Glazed Pork Roast
Cooking is one of my favorite hobbies, along with sewing, oil painting, exercising and home decorating.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 1-3/4 hours
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (3 to 4 pounds), trimmed
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and cut into lengthwise strips
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cut slits in top of roast and insert garlic strips. Place roast in a
- large resealable bag; add salad dressing and vinegar. Seal bag and
- refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place roast on a rack in a shallow
- roasting pan. Season with onion salt, salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-3/4 to 2 hours or until meat
- thermometer reads 160°. Combine the preserves, mustard, brown
- sugar and butter; brush over roast during the last 15 minutes of
- baking. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot