Some like it hotbut others prefer a mustard that's mildly sweet. This easy-to-make food gift can be fixed either way. It really keeps its "zip" in the refrigerator.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup ground or prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth (mustard will thicken
- as it stands). Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Editor's Note: To make hot and zippy dip for pretzels and egg rolls, use ground mustard. To make a milder, sweeter sauce that's very good with ham and turkey, use prepared mustard.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 124 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.