- In a bowl, combine the eggs, mozzarella, ricotta, cream cheese,
- grated Parmesan, onion powder and remaining parsley, salt and
- pepper. Spread 1 cup of the tomato sauce in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with three noodles, half of
- the cheese mixture and a third of the remaining sauce. Repeat layers
- once. Top with remaining noodles and sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- diced zucchini and shredded Parmesan. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or
- until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: One serving equals 263 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 551 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.