- Combine the cornstarch and cold water until smooth; stir into the
- mushroom mixture. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened;
- stir in almonds and bacon. Drain rice; add mushroom mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until
- heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 220 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 533 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.