- to a saucepan. Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth;
- gradually stir into cooking liquid. Bring to a boil; cook and stir
- for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir a small amount of hot
- liquid into sour cream. Return all to the pan; cook on low until
- heated through. Serve over meat. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 405 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 1,127 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.