- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute mushrooms and garlic in butter
- until tender; set aside. Punch dough down. Roll into a 18-in. x
- 12-in. rectangle. Spread ricotta to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Sprinkle with mushroom mixture. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting
- with a short side; pinch seams to seal and tuck ends under. Place
- seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 40 minutes.
- Brush with egg. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden
- brown. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack
- to cool completely. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 loaf (17
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 214 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.